Thursday, November 26, 2009

Tangled extensions?

About a week after my first weave, it started to become tangled throughout the day right at my neckline. At first I thought it was from my necklace, but it's not. The packaged stated that it was 100% human hair, the brand name I used was Milky Way. I will be getting a fresh weave in a few weeks and want to know if there is anyway why this is happening.



Tangled extensions?

Well as a long time weave wearer I can Identify. From what I know most weave hair tangles. Even some of the most expensive brands. The best thing is to gently detangle and avoid excess products. I have also found that putting it in a ponytail and putting on a slumber cap at night helps. Good luck



Tangled extensions?

Did you go swimming? If you ever go swimming, you CAN NOT have your hair tied in a rubberband!! This will tangle and mess up the weave.



Tangled extensions?

I work for Toni %26amp; Guy. Milky Way is not human hair, hense why it tangles. Be carefull what extensions you buy, you get what you pay for in the hair industry



Tangled extensions?

My mates extentions get tangled,she just brnigs them out,i dont know what type your talking about but the ones with clips naturaly bring them out at night and there fine and the ones with glue bring them out every time they wash their hair and leave them out for a day then put them back in.



Tangled extensions?

well never go by the price, because human hair is very expensive. If u are going to purchase hair like that u can buy Yaki detangler and use a wig bush to comb out the tangles.



Tangled extensions?

you probly dont brush it good enough or you need to put a scarf on your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover