Saturday, November 28, 2009

What is the best way to create waves at the ends of micros?

i have micros and i am very happy with them. The only problem is that they are very straight on the ends and i would prefer them to be wavy. I used human hair and not synthetic.. . ?



What is the best way to create waves at the ends of micros?

I use sponge rollers to get mine to curl. Or I braid the hair into 2 french braids and sleep on them. In the morning I get a nice wave and I use hair spray or mousse to get it to hold.



What is the best way to create waves at the ends of micros?

Well i have had micros also with human hair. And what i would do is the night before i would either wet it with water or spray setting lotion on it then part my hair in sections and braid them. the next moring i would take them down and it was really wavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover