Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

That a human hair from the armpit area makes a great prosthetic leg for a spider



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

yes and a widget from an anal hair makes a wonderful spider foot, if you use a moist one they can even walk on ceilings after, well for a day or so, maybe less in this hot weather.



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

LMFAO...THATS A GOOD ONE.



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

i shall whack out the razor and fashion myself a small clinic in the garden........ there could be money in this you know!



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

Wow. I never woulda thunk... I saw a Daddy Long Leg yesterday. I guess if it was the right color, except ohhhh, he got burned up...



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

And a downstairs hair is great, if it has seven other curly legs.



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

Are yes, but if you take it from the groin the spider just walks round in circles?



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

that has genuinely made me laugh. Thanks for brightening my evening........



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

No I did not know, but you must have fitted a prosthetic leg for a spider sometime or other as you appear to have insider knowledge that human hair make for a great prosthetic.



Keep 'em coming please!



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

Sir, I put it to you that the statement you have just made, makes about as much sense as the Captain and Tenneil. And no more.



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

lol...don't think I shall try this one out at home. Maybe they will do it on Blue Peter.



Vets ,,, Did you know ,?

what are you like

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover