Saturday, June 19, 2010

Can hair loss be related to the season??

Hi,



I've noticed recently that my hair seems to be falling out more. I've always been a pretty big shedder, but it seems more now. I'm not sure if I'm paranoid or if there's something else going on.



I lose about 10-20 hairs in the shower and another 10-20 brushing/styling. Then, of course, random strands during the day. I also only see a couple of hairs on my pillow in the morning. I haven't seen bald spots either.



I read somewhere that humans molt at certain times of the year, so I was wondering if that could be the cause? I'm a student also and I've been pretty stressed about final exams and some personal issues at home. And, I've been depressed, so I don't know if that could have an effect.



I have always had thin hair and I tried using Nioxin. I did see some effect of it but it made my hair very dry and I had a lot of breakage.



So...a long question I know. Any advice is appreciated and if you know of some products that could help...



Thanks!



Can hair loss be related to the season??

Mine is seasonal......oddly I lose it in the fall, when you would think that mother nature would allow you more hair than lesss, any how, for me at least yeas it can be seasonal....but.....



I think stress is probably more to blame.....I went though a very stressfull period in my life and lost a ton of hair but it came back and is much better now also, becasue all hair has a three month life cycle so any trauma, physical or mental 3 months or so ago could cause the thinning now.....I used nioxin too....didn't work much for me but relaxing has, maybe try to try not to get so stressed about current events, I don't mean to in anyway say that finals are not stressfull, but they are not the end of the world. It's good that you are concerned and good for you for that, but don't let it eat you up, do your best and be happy with that........goood luck....hope it helped....by the way......I use a leave in conditioner now called nourishing by abba and it definately thickens up the look of my hair.....works great on my thin hair....good luck on your finals....hair grows back don't worry...!!!!!!!



Can hair loss be related to the season??

your getting old everyone does soon youl be bald an no girls will like you MY ADVICE buy a hat



Can hair loss be related to the season??

i asked a similar question about styling gel, feel free to look, but i doubt the weather has anything to do with it, based on the fact that after you die it keeps growing, even when your underground



Can hair loss be related to the season??

ur hair might b falling out bcuz of the type of season u r in.



Can hair loss be related to the season??

It's more likely the stress and depression. What about genetics - does thin hair or hair loss run in your family?



Try Rogaine. It helps slow down the hair loss and may promote new growth.



Also, the more you obsess about it the more it contributes to stress and anxiety about the situation.



Think about your diet too - be sure you are eating healthy and getting the nutrition you need.



Can hair loss be related to the season??

I have noticed this lately too. Dont know for sure but I think season has its effect.



Can hair loss be related to the season??

yes because its hot and sometimes that causes people to have stress and i guess u have been stressing so now ur losing hair



Can hair loss be related to the season??

It is normal for people to loose like 60-80 hairs a day. This happens to all of us. I use to work as a hair stylist, years ago. People do not molt, only birds do that.



Stop stressing as it isn't good for any one, stress is a horrible thing. It causes damage of all kinds upon our bodies. Every thing from hair loss (alopecia) where the hair comes out and leaves small bald patches. To heart problems, circulation problem, ulcers just to name a couple. You need to learn to de stress, go to the gym and work out, do yoga. Go swimming, go out with your friends and see a movie. Do things that will make you relax. Listen to calming music, read a good book.



That will be the biggest help that you can give you body, a more stress free environment. So take a deep breath and calm down, you will feel better for it.



Your best bet is to de stress and stop worrying so much, you will feel so much better for it.



Be at peace with in your self.



Can hair loss be related to the season??

This was designed for men, but it works exceptionally well for women. Its called Profinast, the herbal alternative to Finasteride (a chemical prescription drug)



Profinast link



http://www.profinastpills.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover