Saturday, June 19, 2010

Whats the best sewn in weave style to get?

so heres the deal, I already made up my mind that im getting synthetic hair weave over human hair.. reason number 1 is because its cheaper, reason number 2, human hair is usually cacuasian and asian eurpean etcc.. which will not look natrual and it will cause breakage to my own hair.. so thats out of the question. I was wondering, whats the best synthetic weave style to get for my hair so it will look natrual.. im thinking of getting curly... but i dont know if it will last as long as i want it too because im worried that the curls will come out or it will start to frizz. any suggestions would be of great help! and this is my frist time getting weave, im getting it in a few weeks from now!



pictures as examples would be great (so i can see what your talkin about).



thanx,



kesha.



Whats the best sewn in weave style to get?

Indian hair.



Whats the best sewn in weave style to get?

Okay girl. I'm getting a sew in today and I've done it all. Synthetic, human, you name it I've had it. Today I'll be getting human hair.



Human hair in my opinion, is great because you can style it with heat, wash it, etc. And it's not plastic like synthetic hair, so it actually does less damage to your natural hair. Also, If you were to get human hair, you'd get human yaki hair, not silky straight or anything other than yaki. The yaki texture is much closer to an African American's permed hair texture. So, I'd actually recommend you get human hair. Especially if you want to curl it, wash it, flat iron it, etc. That's out of the question with synthetic hair.



If you do get synthetic hair and you are interested in curls, get synthetic hair that is already curly. If you get it straight, then have it curled, the curls won't stay. So, get the already curled synthetic hair. You can also get synthetic hair that's already wavy. But once again, the styles are sort of at a limit with synthetic hair. Your beautician can style it in any way you'd like if using human hair. And the good thing about it is, once you get tired of the curls, you can flat iron them out with human hair, not with synthetic. The best brand in my opinion is Hollywood hair.



Also, the technique that is used for the sew in can play a part in hair damage. So ask your beautician about her technique, and see if your comfortable with that.



Okay, good luck with your extentions. I can't wait to get mine done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover