Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

I was arrested while eating my evening meal , Handcuffed and walked down the high street in full view of all the hotel guests to the station.



I was then ordered to strip and was given a very small track suit to wear and some enormous black plimsoles. Obviously a joke at my expense.



They then took me into a room where i had to strip again while they conducted degrading tests on me.



They took samples of skin from my scalp



Removed clumps of hair, by yanking them out



Scraped my finger nails



Ripped my pubic hair out.



held and swabbed my penis



Then forced a swab approximately 1 inch inside my penis.



I was then left in a cell for a further 15 hours.



Finally managed to see my soliciter when



there was a knock at the door and the DCI told my soliciter I was free to go.



I asked if they had caught the bastard , he smiled .



My soliciter then told me the girl had made up the story !!!



I feel i was the one that was raped.



She wasnt charged



What can I do!!!!



Its seriously damaged me



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

make a complaint and sue the girl you have a very good chance of winniing! (defimition of character, wrongful arrest etc ect)



Although the police arn't realy much at fault by taking the tests they need to ripp out the hair to get you folicals for dna evidence, but you should make a complaint about the police officers in question and definatly sue the girl!



I hate misscariges of justice



The best of luck to you!!!!!!



*EDIT*



Hey iv'e just read the additional info you listed.



And i'm not sure you need to pay any fees upfrount, a lot of companies will take on your case for a no win no fee agreement.



And as regards to what the police say, do you realy belive them? I would have a hard time!



If you don't sue the girl for money you could at lease press charges, this wouldn't cost you anything as the courts would pay for most of your fees.



I'm not sure its about the police being wrong though, if they followed protocol you will never get any where as they did right (even if it is insesitive or wrong in your eyes)



Seriously the best thing to do in my opinion would be to speak to cititzens advise and get an unbiased opinion.



And find a name of a no-win-no-fee solicitor and talk to them, its not costing you anything and you might like what you hear.



I know this much doing nothing will never accomplish anything, if you don't at least look into this then it could be too late. If this still bothers you the way you say your not about to get over it without some sort of closure.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

Speak to your lawyer mater!



This has too be a mans worse nightmare!!



Hope you get on ok with it all...



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

You can sue the girl but not the policee.They did what they are suppose to do.However you have a civil case against the girl and you can also ask to polic to charge her too



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

tell her to give my name next time.......sounds like fun to me.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

see your solicitor thats false arrest they shouldnt have done all that before ensuring the "victims" story was correct



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

sue the *****



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

this is a lie they would have taken you downtown to the station or to a hospital and did these test on you.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

slander? filing a false police report? defamation?



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

Go to a sollicitor and take her to justice for false allegations and what she put you through!! She shouldn't get away with that!!



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

That is horrendous, I am so sorry this has happened to you. I really don't know anything about this but surely you can press charges against the girl or perhaps sue her for damaging your reputation? I suggest getting yourself some legal advice. Perhaps some councelling. Good luck.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

Ask your solicitor unless there is a solicitor looking at this post and wants to reply.



Under the laws, there are always legal causes of action available for anything which is not done according to the law. You can sue someone in civil court for damages if they falsely arrest you, limit your movement, cause you humility in public. Only a lawyer can evaluate your case. But I am sure if the girl made up the story and admitted to police investigators, you will have a good case.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

The police are obliged to investigate any such serious crime. I do not know about DNA but a swab from your mouth should do the job. Obviously I do not know the full circumstanced of your case but I feel that if you are in UK a complaint to the Police Complaints bureau be in order but talk to your solicitor he will know the best route to take. On the face f things they do seem to be heavy handed



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

she, the accuser can %26amp; should be charged with wasting police time but praps she was raped %26amp; you just happened to fit the description %26amp; she had no part in your subsequent arrest.



but if she did cry wolf, she'll get a measly fine %26amp; a mark on her record if she said it was you, which is i know ridiculous in comparison to how much you've suffered.



women who cry rape should be locked-up, as it seems to be their first course of action if/when they're caught out %26amp; in a jam!



my advice is to contact your solicitor %26amp; sue the police for wrongful arrest, the damage to your reputation %26amp; for the indignity of the invasion of your person.



%26amp; if he seems reluctant, contact the nearest C.A.B. %26amp; ask for them to get involved.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

The police were only doing their jobs. Blame the woman who made the false accusation. I don't know the laws of the UK, but in the US you most certainly would be able to sign a complaint against this person for making false statements, especially if the police had proof that she made up the story.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

5 years and you are still whining about it. Christ, be a man and move on. If you can't go back home and claim your crazy to get free money.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

There is an offence of wasting police time. It's been on the statute books for about 150 years, ever since a Mrs Manley pretended to have been burgled, but people seldom seem to be charged with it. It is a monstrous way to treat anyone.



I've just noticed that it all happened a long time ago. You're well on the way to replacing that entire ravaged body of yours by now (it takes seven years). Write a story or an article about it and see if you can get it published. Very therapeutic.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

5 YEARS ago? And you've only now got round to seeking help? Somehow, I feel you may have a vivid imagination . . .



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

I've read your question and your subsequent posts. It's a terrible account.



Do you want the real, genuine, honest, no bullsh!t answer?



There's nothing you can do after this period of time.



Sure you can get counselling or whatever, but in practical terms - nothing at all.



Sorry.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

You were accused of a serious criminal offence, and the fact is the police have to take it very seriously untilthey have evidence to the contrary.



It is normal practise for the offender tyo be arrested ASAP to prevent loss of evidence.



so you are found arrested, and swabs are taken from different parts of yor body, to identify not only your DNA but if she has lefta risidual trace on yourself.



Everything the police have done is the best practise for serious sexual assaults.



And thinking about it , if she had been really raped youd be glad theyd done it to cath the offender.



But if you honestly think the police treated badly then make a complaint to the IPCC (indipendand police complaints commission) especially as a ranking officer for officer in case.



As for bringing charegs against the person who allged the offence . Wasting police time has to be brought forward by the police authority and CPS, so you have no say in that .



The only course of action you have is to bring a civil charge, and if you cant afford a solicitor theres not an aweful lot you can do .



You could try one of those no win now fee places , and they will at least evaluate your claim, especially as you have suffered physical distress.



You can't claim against the police authority as the actinos they can take against alleged rapists is legislated and protected by the Home office.



But as they techincal assaults by police were as a direct reuslt of the womens allegations, then i personally thinnk you havce agood claim against her.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

you need to move quick on this as you have less than a year. the tests you were sublected to constitute assault and you can get legal aid for this, go and see a legal aid personal injury solicitor



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

why didn't you go down with guns blazing?



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

Only thing damaged is your mind. YOU have to give consent for dna samples. Penis thing is you on drugs.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

The punishment for false accusations of rape should be the same as for rape



I cannot believe that people are telling you it was 5 years ago you should stop whining about it or forget it.Would they be saying this to someone that was raped.



My Human rights ? (accused of rape!)?

all those who said forget about or be a man are wrong this is a disgusting mis carriage of justice , go to the police station and tell someone that you want them to look into your case and get her arrested for wasting police time , for 2 reasons what she had done to you and the other what she could do again if she thinks she can get away with it .



you better hurry up trying to sue whoever as you have 6 years i beleive from an offence to get it to court, so get it sorted right now.



best of luck mate , its something i fear could happen to me for doing nothing wrong at all, people have been jailed for the exact same thing of wasting police time in cases exactley like yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover