Thursday, June 17, 2010

Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Was it just me, or did anyone else find the outfits shown by Chris last night on Project Runway disturbing? When I saw them online I couldn't tell what the trim was, but fining out it was human hair was really disturbing. Anyone else agree?



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Honestly, I thought that Chris's designs were amazingly creative. I mean........ yeah.........human hair..........yikes!! But, come on........... how creative was that? It was so dang different. If he wouldnt said that it was human hair, would we have known? Nope! I think that he did go overboard with all the hair pieces. I loved the outfit with the hair collar trimmed and the hair skirt. All the extra hair, just took away from the creativity. Needless to say that Chris is one of the most creative designers of the season. I knew that Rami was going to make it. Although, Chris may be creative, he doesnt know how to tone it down. He is tooooooooooooooo out there, and the judges didnt want to take that risk. Its about the level of taste. Chris's level of taste is kinda out there. Rami's taste is so sophisticated, elegant and professional.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Yes, I saw this episode -- and the thought of wearing HUMAN Hair on any piece of clothing -- well ... ewwww ... (yes, it does creep me out).



BUT ... what is even scarier -- I just looked at Yahoo News Sites -- and wow -- even WORSE were the things shown at the Major Fashion shows -- that stuff is out of everyone's nightmares -- I thought one looked like the woman was wearing some kind of cloth covered potty (looked like a urinal coming out of the top of her head) ... and one makeup was WORSE than seeing a Picasso close-up! (these are the real scary things -- and I could NOT believe it when the article said that the collections were well-received -- ARRGH! We are in for some REAL UGLY things in the future if that is considered fashion!).



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Golly, yes. If only he used feathers or maribou, it wouldn't have been so bad. creepy.%26lt;shudder%26gt; I'm glad Rami won the challenge, but I think Christian's going to win it all. The little weirdo is talented.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

i actually liked it better than ramis......i heard that Rami wins the whole thing.....Id LOVE to see christian win it,,,,,Jillian is good to but she is too damn whiney.....christian is Fierce



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

When I first heard him say that the trim was human hair, I did think it was a little bit creepy, but once I got over my initial shock and really looked at his garments, I thought they were amazing. Take away the fact that it was human hair, and they were goregous. Plus, you could tell there was soooo much work involved! Especially with the dress of safety pins. You couldn't even tell that's what they were!



I thought the black and white dress that Rami made that everyone was praising was ugly and boring, and that giant blue coat was hideous!Chris should have been the one to go to Bryant Park.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Chris should have been the one on the runway... of course, all four of them showed at Bryant Park (check the web), but only Rami was able to complete for Project Runway.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Yeah it kinda creeped me out too. I did like Chris's formal dress....it was very beautiful. If you looked at his overall collection I really like his pieces...minus the hair on some. I didn't mind the skirt and sleeveless outfit the model wore on runway.



I totally hated Rami's collection....never thought he should have made it final 4 ...let alone final 3.What has he shown? Bunch of draping on everything he designed. So Boring!



If he wins I don't know if I will watch it next year.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

i think the human hair is what kept him from winning against Rami. all three of his pieces were strong, but the judges couldn't seem to get over the hair.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Why is that so creepy? People wear human hair on their heads when they get extensions, and it's not just black girls either.



I think wearing goat hair and horse hair is a lot more disgusting b/c you know the animal is dead when you're wearing it.



With human hair, you know the person is still alive, just with shorter hair.



I give Chris kudos for trying something outside of the box.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

No. I thought the pieces he showed looked better than Rami's. So what if it's human hair - it's clean and they sell it for extensions, etc.



Did anyone else think Chris March's collection was creepy?

Human Hair was gross..... but i didnt want Chris to leave. We need some Goth at Fashion week.

1 comment:

  1. The fact that most people thought the use of human hair was creepy proves Mr. March's genius - it was way over most people's heads. How is the use of feathers or other animal hair ok and not human hair?

    I thought it was gorgeous. He proved himself as a fashion designer (not just costume) AND blew people's minds with the hair thing. Genius.

    ReplyDelete

 
adware remover