Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who treats their dog like a human?

I have met plenty of people that treat their dogs like a person, wearing clothes, eating after a pet, etc. and I was just wondering how many of you do this? I was at the grocery store (Wal-Mart) buying ice cream and RIGHT beside of it there was DOG TREAT ICE CREAM! I was so grossed out! Of course I really am not that much of an "animal person" myself but don't people see how nasty this is? Some people even come to work COVERED in animal hair... so nasty! I even went into a Wendy's for lunch one day and the young girl taking my order was covered in some sort of animal hair. It was so disgusting! I am sure I may be offending people and this is NOT my intention. I really would just like to hear from some of you and see why you feel this way?! Make me understand, please!!?!



Who treats their dog like a human?

It's called Anthropomorphism. And yes, I treat my dog like she's my child (minus the wearing clothes). I never thought I could love something/someone as much as I love her. I know people say that about their children and I just don't relate. So we are all different - you aren't an animal person %26amp; that's okay. I am an animal person %26amp; that is okay too. I have a lint brush for her hair - - I wouldn't want someone serving my food like that to me either!



Who treats their dog like a human?

lol.....i am guilty as charged......my animals are so spoiled its not even funny......i guess its cuz they are apart of my family and they deserve to be treated well.......but yea i see where ur commin from the whole wendys thing is really gross......i would have juss left if i were you........yes atleast when i go out somewhere i change or do something to get all of the pet hair off my clothes.......but yea hope this helps!!!!!



Who treats their dog like a human?

ha! Me as well. I scold my dog when she is bad, I spoil her to death. I take her on walks. I give her snacks and breakfeast (dog food) and I play with her constantly. I refer to her as my baby. I also talk to her.!



Who treats their dog like a human?

My dog is definatly part of the family! I don't have kids so she is my child. BUT!!! I don't go as far as dressing her up or eating after she does! She wouldn't get doggie ice cream.. that's just weird! I will admit that she does wear a sweater during the winter when it's really cold but that's it! She does sleep with me on my bed and pretty much rules the bed.. She is a little 23lb dog and I have a king size bed and I end up sleeping on the edge cause she pushes me off! Yeah silly I know! The things we do for our dogs! The dog hair thing drives me nuts! You won't find me any place covered in hair. I have those lent removers I carry every where with me! I can understand some things people do with their pets but when it gets so bad that they let their dogs drink out of their glasses of feed them food right out of their mouths that's just way too far and makes me want to puke!!!!!!



Who treats their dog like a human?

i do i love my dog



Who treats their dog like a human?

All of my dogs are spoiled also.



They eat better then me! A box of treats is $7.99 and lasts about 3 days. They all use 10 dollar shampoo that lasts about 3 baths, they each have about 4 different collars and leashes, I have doggy clothes for them, they have filtered water bowls, they each have their own doggy bed and I even talk to them sometimes..



Who treats their dog like a human?

Yes my dogs are more important to me than anything , I spend more on dogs food for two weeks than I do on food for myself in a month!! The dogs sleeps in my bed and sits on the couch like a human!!



Who treats their dog like a human?

well i do spoil my pets but i don't dress them until on Halloween when i dress them a cowboys, the ice cream is a little much, i do go to school sometimes with my pets' hair on me but i brush it off. Now the girl who had hair and was giving you food they is really bad because the hair may have lice and that could get into your food.



Who treats their dog like a human?

My Aunt treats her two Jack Russells like Humans. She make them chicken and beef for dinner also likes Ice Cream too!



Who treats their dog like a human?

Pets are people to! They really do become part of the family. Atleast the dog I have is. Don't know what I would do without her! I don't dress her up tho because I think thats kind of weird...but I have gave her the dog treat ice cream you mentioned and she loves it! Just don't try it your self! And hey, a little pet hair never hurt anyone! But if it gets to bad, tell them to get one of those stickey rollers to remove the pet hair from their clothes before coming to work.



Who treats their dog like a human?

I do but with caution there is certain things you have to be careful with like what your feeding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover