Saturday, June 19, 2010

Please Help ??

hiya i am currently using monofibred hair extensions



i have just heard of the new thermofibre hair extensions that are suppost to be much better than the monofibred hair extensions as you can straighten and curl them just like human



has anybody had them ?



what are they like ?



what is the best method of application



as i feel with the monofibred hair is pulling my hair out with the platted application method !



AND I REALLY CAN COPE WITH HAVING NO EXTENSIONS lol



any help would be great thanxs and human hair is not an option thanxs



xx



Please Help ??

My friend had these done, in fact she had the thermofibre's done 3 times at different salons and is now sueing one of them for leaving her with bald patches! She is a hairdresser herself so she knows her stuff. I know you said you can't live without them but is there any way you could grow your own? make do with a cute bob for a while? thats what my friends done, i'm sure you would look just as nice. If not, I hope it works out for you xx



Please Help ??

sorry cant help as i dont use hair extensions.



michelle what is your problem cant you be nice.



Please Help ??

I wore the monofibred ones for a few years till my own hair grew long, I never had any problems with them at all, never heard of these thermofibre ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover