Saturday, June 19, 2010

Does any 1know of a REAL GOOD hairdresser that specializes in hairweaving for black women in Baltimo

I 'm not rich so I'm not looking for a celebrity stylist just some one that doesn't make my hair look like a weave. There are plenty of talented hairdressers, females and some males that make there clients hair look natural. Not the styles that you can see the weaving ring in the middle of your head where the sewed it at, but using your own hair to incorporate the style to look like you've grown it. I would also like for this hairdresser to either use the Indian virgin Remy hair, or at least know how to weave using it. A friend of mine told me that it the best human hair out there( but kind of expensive, not to many salons use it). But it doesn't tangle like the corner/beauty stores Yaki/human hair does. Please for the people that respond to my Question let me know if the hairdresser(s) that you speak of are from personal experience or word of mouth etc.. If possible share pics of hairstyles that are from the dresser. Thanks everyone...



Does any 1know of a REAL GOOD hairdresser that specializes in hairweaving for black women in Baltimore MD.?

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover