Thursday, June 17, 2010

Health of my (human) skin?

We had Health class today, the teacher told us not to touch our faces alot 'cause we'll get pimples. I break out horribly on my chin, they are the size of Mt. St. Helens. I hate taking a shower every day so, I take one every 2-4 days (sometimes less). But, my skin is super oilly, what do I do? I only take showers based on my hair's oil.



Health of my (human) skin?

Touching your face just puts bacteria and dirt on your face that can cause break outs.



I think I have the solution for you. Get yourself some unscented baby wipes, use them to cleanse your face every night and in the morning.



I use them because I don't shower every day either.



They are inexpensive and work great.



Good luck!



Health of my (human) skin?

Whether you take a shower everyday or not, you should always wash your face with mild soap twice daily.



Health of my (human) skin?

Take a shower everyday. It will probably stop the pimples and any other funk going on or around your body.



Health of my (human) skin?

NewsTarget.com printable article



Originally published May 5 2005



Women can make their own beauty products at home



by Mike Adams



For women who want to be good to themselves and be good to the earth, they can make their own beauty supplies at home. Whether it is a homemade facial mask, exfoliator or deodorant, there is a way to save money on the next shopping trip.



A good facial can be got from putting 1/2 mashed avocado, 1 egg white and 1 teaspoon lemon juice into a blender. A hand and foot exfoliator consisting of 8-10 ripe strawberries, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt mixed into a paste is surprisingly effective. And a simple, if messy deodorant can be concocted from 1/2 cup baking soda, 1/2 cup cornstarch, and a few drops of essential oil.



* Is it really worth shelling out $10, $20 or more for things like exfoliators and masques?



* you still might think about creating such products at home.



* Ingredients are usually right at hand, with preparations costing pennies per application.



* It's a natural way to be nice to Mother Earth, too.



* But can DIY glamorizers stand polished toe to toe with the store-bought stuff?



* We had one tester per treatment find out.



* After cleansing your face, smooth mixture over oily areas.



* Relax for 20 minutes, then remove mixture with tepid water and a face cloth.



* MY USUAL STUFF: "I rarely get facials -- salon or home-bought -- because I'm cheap.



* So I was eager to try an all-natural and inexpensive treatment for my oily skin."



* "Twenty minutes looking like Shrek was worth it.



* Cool and soothing, this absorbed the oil from my shiny forehead.



* But I couldn't relax, knowing I had just spread raw egg on my face.



* ---TREATMENT: Hand, foot exfoliator: 8-10 ripe strawberries, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1 teaspoon kosher salt.



* Mix together all ingredients, massage into hands and feet, rinse, then pat dry.



* Why would I want to use strawberries as a beauty product rather than eat them?



* MY USUAL STUFF: "Various store-bought antiperspirants/deodorants `designed for women.'"



* "Recipe was easy, application was a piece of cake.



* It left a lot of white powder on my side and inner arm, but wiped off much easier than regular deodorant.



Health of my (human) skin?

If you don't shower everyday, you should at least wash your face everyday. It will help out a lot. Also, do not touch your face at all, the bacteria on your hands is what makes it so oily.



Health of my (human) skin?

For hygene and smell you should really shower every day or at least more then every 4 days!!! and you should at least wash your face 1-2 times a day. try an oil free moisturiser and some acne wash. this will reduce pimples but at that age when your hormones are going wak everyone will get pimples. the best thing to do is keep your face clean. dont cover them with makeup what ever you do this only makes them worse.



Health of my (human) skin?

It sounds like your body produces oil more than some. This usually happens during puberty or when a girl's body is changing, it also happens when a woman in her thirties or fourties is also going through a change. So it will not be permanent, it will change.



My suggestion would be to find a shampoo and conditioner that deals with oily hair. For your face they have acne wipes at the store that can help with the oilyness on your face.



Also if you can get it I have a prescription for an acne medicine from the doctor. It works so well, it made my acne go away completely. It is called Clindamycin Phosphate, a topical solution. It comes in a roll on, you roll it on your face a couple times a day.



Certain soaps can change the Ph level of your skin so that's why I use plain soap on my face, it changes the oily skin to dry.



Health of my (human) skin?

I once listened to a well known beautician she said she could always tell someone who always touched their face, chin,cheeks. They always had spots. Try not to touch any part of your face and you will see the difference. Honestly!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover