Thursday, June 17, 2010

Who is the superior human race ?

Asian , bark Black , soft Black , Swedish (Blue eyes ,golden hair) ,Latino , Mediterranean (Black hair , brown eyes) , Arabs , native American ....



My eyes are strange : They are brown when there is low light and Green (olive) when the light is intensive ... Black hair



What is the name of my race .. or am i mixed ?



Who is the superior human race ?

An intelligent Black is one who recognizes that he belongs to a stupid race.



Who is the superior human race ?

Theres only one human race dude and superior is as superior does.



Who is the superior human race ?

What are you racing towards? Their is only one human race.



Who is the superior human race ?

There is no superior race.God loves us all the same.



Who is the superior human race ?

whered u get that info from? there are only 4 races - *******(blacks), caucasoid(whites), mongoloid(asian), and aboriginoid(austalian, and new zealand aborigines). thats all, and ur question shouldnt have a direct answer cuz that would be racist.



Who is the superior human race ?

I'M LATINO BUT I DONT THINK THERE IS A SUPERIOR RACE.



Who is the superior human race ?

Last I checked human is only one race.



Who is the superior human race ?

Humans are far from superior. We think we are smarter than we really are, but who is changing the environment and killing us all. I would have to say anything is far superior than humans will ever be.



Who is the superior human race ?

I'm afraid my people could have conquered you all, but we are people of peace. See us in New Mexico in about 5 years we land.



Who is the superior human race ?

the irish damit cus its just is and every one you meet love the way we talk and americans are always sayn im like 2 eights irish but that dont make you irish hahhahhaahahahhaha



Who is the superior human race ?

what about the oompa loompa's haha



Who is the superior human race ?

why is this under etiquette



Who is the superior human race ?

There is only one human race. There are many different races though. I wouldn't say any are superior. I have no idea what race you are. My hair is almost black but goes shiny brown in the sun. My eyes change from green to grey to hazel to brown depending on my mood. My skin is fairly dark but still white. So with that, you could be any race.



Who is the superior human race ?

There is no 'race' better or worse then the others. Superiority doesn't exist. Everyone has their flaws, and everyone has their advantages. Not only is this question extremely racist, it's immoral. All this does is start problems. Questions and topics like this has started wars back in history.



No 'race' is superior. Period.



Who is the superior human race ?

Women are superior beings regardless of color, race or creed.



Who is the superior human race ?

The Chinese. They have a very old culture and invented rockets and kites. The first flying machines



Who is the superior human race ?

You are retarded! I think that you are a Mediterranean retard!! I have sandy blond hair and green eyes... you



b!tches were our slaves, and will be again, like yo mama...



Who is the superior human race ?

I don't know who is, but if your asking what is the superior race of humans.I would have to say what ever race you are would be the correct answer



And you are Caucasian, which is super race if you are that



I am CAJUN which with all my heart consider the superior race but that's my opinion. I hope you understand that%26gt;



Who is the superior human race ?

There is only ONE human race,, four subspecies as mentioned in a good answer above. HOWEVER,,



Within the human race, some individuals are superior to others and most everybody who answered this question appear to be superior to YOU.



Get a life,, get a brain,, if you want to be part of the human race.



Who is the superior human race ?

Only one human race and the only superior ones are the smart ones. Since you're obviously asking dumb questions, then you don't need to worry about it.



Who is the superior human race ?

GOD is superior

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover