Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hairextensions in Houston,TX?

Where can I get DECENT hairextensions for less in Houston,TX?



About how much do I have to expect to pay?



I prefer human hair so I can curl it with an curling iron.



(I watched Tyra,and she said that you CAN get human hair for less).



How do I know if it is REAL HUMAN HAIR or NOT?



Do I have to bring my own hair?



Am I allowed to bring my own hair?



Many questions HAIR,lol:)



Thanks!



Hairextensions in Houston,TX?

The best method of hair extensions are actually clip extensions. You can apply and remove them yourself. They cause no damage and they last a lifetime. All you have to do is section your own hair, insert the hair wefts and snap the clips shut. Tyra used to wear these back in her modeling days and Jessica Simpson has a brand of them out bet hers is VERY expensive.The best human hair is Remy human hair. You can color, blow dry, curl with an iron ....anything you want because it is REAL human hair. Try www.hairinaminute.com they sell Remy human hair for about $120 and the shipping is free you will get it in 2-3 days. Hope this helps!



Hairextensions in Houston,TX?

google hair extension, salon, houston, tx



you will get all the salons that do hair extensions. Then call them all stores have different policies ok...



I hope a helped a bit =)



Hairextensions in Houston,TX?

You can tell if its real hair just by feeling it, real hair usually feels silkier and you can just tell. i guess you could take your real hair to match the color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover