Thursday, June 17, 2010

Would you recommend Human Growth Hormone for me?

I'm 17, male. Turning 18 in few months. I'm 5'5 145lbs. I want to be a lot taller and muscular. also, i don't have much body hair or facial hair which i want. Would it be okay to get it from VitaminShoppe or GNC? whats the age limit to buy it?



Would you recommend Human Growth Hormone for me?

Just wait your turn. Be happy that you're young and healthy, and that you don't have any medical problems. Let nature run its course, and do not be jealous of other people and other's bodies. Puberty can take a long time to set in for some people, and it sounds like you may be a late bloomer. Even if you never grow to 6'1" and become huge, be happy that you're you and don't judge yourself comparing you to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
adware remover